Welcome! We are your complete source for firearms training.
We have a variety of training courses:
- Concealed carry courses;
- Basic and advanced training courses in pistol, rifle, shotgun; and,
- Self-defense courses including the
NRA Personal Protection in the home course too.
Each student is provided with this course material:
- Florida license Affadavit;
- Class books;
- A Citizens Guide to Illinois Concealed Carry book by Dub Smith;
- Illinois section 65. Prohibited Areas for Concealed Carry Guide book;
- What Every Gun Owner Needs to Know About Self-Defense Law book;
- Paper pad, and pens.
We have taught many classes in homes and businesses. If you wish to have a private class in your residence or business, rather than our scheduled class at our facility, then please let us know.
HOW DO I GET MY ILLINOIS FIREARMS CONCEALED CARRY LICENSE (FCCL)?
Below is a step by step guide for you to follow, when applying for your FCCL license, from the Department of State Police.
Note: You can jump directly to Step 3. Then come back to steps 1 & 2 after registering for your class.
- Step1: Obtain an Illinois State Police user ID and password.
- The link below takes you to the location to obtain the State Police user ID and password
It is not required to have an F.O.I.D. card to take our class; however, you must be eligible to obtain an F.O.I.D. card to take the class. It is recommended that you start this process prior to taking the class. You cannot obtain an FCCL without the card. This will help you to avoid waiting for your card in order to begin the application process for your FCCL.
- The link below takes you to the location to obtain a F.O.I.D. card
Our class is licensed by the state Police and is taught by a state licensed instructor Firearms Concealed Carry License Instructor.
- The link below takes you to our Schedule tab, where you can choose and register for the class.
Link to: Schedule/Cost Tab
- Upon successful completion of our course, you will be provided an official training certificate. This certificate is required by the Department of State Police during the FCCL application process.
- The link below takes you to the official site for applying for your FCCL.
- An official training certificate from Firearms Professional Training, Inc.
- A Valid Driver’s License or State Identification card.
- A valid FOID card unless in the process of getting a valid FOID card.
- A head and shoulder electronic photograph taken within the last 30 days.
- Be able to provide the last ten years of residency.
- Fingerprints are not mandatory; however, electronic fingerprints will expedite your application.
- Fingerprints must be electronic and they must be obtained from a State Certified Live Scan vendor.
- Specify to the Live Scan vendor that your fingerprint application is for the Concealed Carry application
(ORI = IL920707Z, Purpose Code = CCW).
- NOTE: Applicants will be assigned a transaction control number (TCN) at the time of fingerprinting and will be required to retain your TCN to complete the application.
- $150.00 payable with a credit card or electronic check.
Required for the application process:
ILLINOIS STATE POLICE -
FIREARMS SERVICES BUREAU
The link below takes you to the official Home Page
Our prices are competitive and affordable. To see the prices for our current classes select the ‘Schedule/Cost’ tab above.
- Military and their families
- First responders and their families
- Medical professionals and their families
- Proof of attendance at the IL State Rifle Association "IL Gun Owners Lobby Day (IGOLD)"